2000 Census - 659
Ingleside by the Bay History:
The town is located on the north shore of Corpus Christi Bay; many homes have views of the Corpus Christi skyline and Corpus Christi Bay. The townsite was originally known as Old Ingleside which was established in 1958 as the Ingleside Land Company; the town incorporated in 1991. The area is known for its great trout and red fishing. Ingleside by the Bay is located 4 miles south of Ingleside, 8 miles southwest of Aransas Pass, 22 miles northwest of Corpus Christi, 10 miles northwest of Gregory, 13 miles southeast of Portland, and 26 miles southeast of Sinton, Texas.
Ingleside Public Library:
The library provides traditional library programs, children, youth and adult programs, summer programs, public access computers with internet connections, and free Wi-Fi. Open Mon & Thu, 8:30am-6pm; Tue-Wed, 8:30am-7pm; Fri, 8:30am-5pm, Sat, 9am-4pm; closed Sundays. (361) 776-5355. 2775 Waco Street, Ingleside, TX 78362
City Tortilla Factory, Ingleside:
They serve wonderful breakfast tacos. (361) 776-3578. 109 N. Avenue B. Reviews