Contact
 
 
County
Travis
Region
Hill Country
Population
2010 Census - Unknown
2000 Census - 211
Nearby
Towns
Creedmoor, Texas
null
Creedmoor Texas History:
During the 1850s, the townsite had several businesses including general stores, a meat market and a drugstore. The town was not named until the 1880 Creedmoor post office was established. In 1915, the town had 150 residents. A 1921 cyclone destroyed the town’s school and a cotton gins. During the 1950s, the town’s main industry was cotton. Under threat of annexation by Austin in 1982, Creedmoor became the ninth community in Travis County to incorporate. In 1990, Creedmoor had a store, a post office, the San Francisco Catholic Church, and 194 residents. Creedmoor is located at the intersections of the SH 45 Toll Road, FM 1327 and FM 1625, 17.6 miles south of downtown Austin, 14.5 miles southwest of Del Valle, 10.3 miles southwest of Elroy, 31 miles west of Bastrop, 17.3 miles north of Lockhart, 31.8 miles north of Luling, 41.8 miles northeast of New Braunfels, 25 miles northeast of San Marcos, 15 miles northeast of Kyle, 8 miles east of Buda, and 36.4 miles southeast of Lakeway, Texas.